Hopefully you all know that the first dryland training of the 2015-2016 season was held last Sunday from 8:00 to 10:00. We had 11 participants who hiked up the hiking trail at Summit and then rode the chair down. It was lots of fun!
For the rest of the training in this first two-week period, the sessions will be:
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015 from 3-4pm @ Snow Summit will be Agility Drills
- Friday, October 9, 2015 from 3-4pm @ Snow Summit will focus on Power Drills
- Sunday, October 11, 2015 from 8-10am @ Snow Summit will be Circuits
- Wednesday, October 14, 2015 from 3-4pm @ Snow Summit will focus on Power Drills
- Friday, October 16, 2015 from 3-4pm @ Snow Summit will be a Mountain Bike ride
The attire for all dryland activities is athletic shoes and clothing that permits easy movement. Athletes should bring a water bottle to all sessions. For the Mountain Bike ride, athletes need helmets and can trade their athletic shoes for bike shoes if they have clipless pedals. Additionally, they should bring their own bikes, if they have them. Otherwise, Kyle will help them get a bike to ride from the rental shop, but please give him at least a week prior notice so he can be prepared. Your racer must also be present on the prior Sunday (October 11) so the racers who need to borrow a bike can be fitted for one. Kyle can be contacted through: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember that your racer needs to have completed EZ Waivers to participate in dryland activities. The updated link for the waivers is: https://skiteams.ezwaiver.com/snowsummit2015-16. We currently have completed waivers for 29 racers!