Race Team training schedules for the next two weeks are attached below.
- The final Masters’ Race is next Saturday, March 12. This is a fun adult event that benefits the race teams. Come out and join the fun. There are prizes provided by Goldsmith’s, Get Boards, and other donors.
- Goldsmith 4 race is re-scheduled for next Sunday, March 13. The work schedule is attached below. Make sure that you let Lori Clays know early if you have any conflicts with this re-schedule.
- This next weekend, March 10-13, are two invitational events for U14s. To attend these events, racers qualify by their results in U14 South Series events.
3.a. The first event is the Western Region Jr. Championships in Jackson Hole, WY. The two athletes who qualified are Sierra Kim and Alec Burton.
3.b. The second event is the U14 Performance Camp at Sugar Bowl. The boys who qualified from Snow Summit are Eric Miller, Nash Ortega, and Ty Cameron. The girls are Jenna Blatchford, Summer Drake, and Sidney Hoskins.
We are very proud and happy for these 8 athletes!
- All Mountain Team has a trip to Mammoth to train the weekend of March 11-13.
- The following week, March 17-20, is the Western Region U16 Junior Championships. This is an invitational event for U16s. To attend this event, racers qualify by their results in the Wild West series races. This year Elle Williams qualified and will attend. We are all proud and happy for Elle!
- The final Goldsmith race will be run on Saturday, March 19. The work list will be sent out later this week.
- Sunday, March 20 is the final day of training for the Development and All Mountain Teams. On that day the race team puts on a race for the Development Team. Parents get to relax and watch because the course workers are the Race Team Athletes! There will be trophies and a party at the end of the race.
- The training schedules for Race Team athletes for the next two weeks are also attached below.